GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Lyric theatre is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience. By entering this theatre, you agree to the following code of conduct
- Guests will refrain from taking flash photos and videos of the production.
- Guests will comply with bag searching procedures should they be approached by venue security. Large bags will be required to be checked at coat check.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- All guests under the age of 18 must have a guardian present.
- Outside food & beverage
- Large professional camera and/or video recording equipment (may be checked at coat check)
- Flashlights & laser pointers
- Illegal substances
- Noise making devices & fireworks
- Large luggage (we kindly ask you make other arrangement for such items before arriving at the theatre.)