Lyric Theatre Safety
Covid-19 Safety Measures:
Please review our entry requirements carefully, since our safety measures impose requirements beyond those set forth in the New York City “Key to the City” requirements. By attending Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre, all patrons are acknowledging their consent to, and agreed to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted therein.
As of July 1, 2022, masks are no longer be required for audiences in Broadway venues including at the Lyric Theatre. Masking is still strongly recommend while inside the theatre unless you are actively eating or drinking. PLEASE NOTE: this policy will be reevaluated as health and safety recommendations evolve.
Those with further questions, please call 855-551-9777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full safety protocols will also be shared in the “know before you go” pre-show email you will receive ahead of your performance.
Covid-19 Exchange Policy:
ATG Tickets has instituted a temporary COVID-19 exchange policy:
For tickets purchased on or before May 1, 2022, under the following circumstances, ATG tickets will permit you to exchange your tickets for the same event at a later date.
1. You or someone in your party has tested positive for COVID-19 during the 14-day period preceding the Event;
2. You or someone in your party are not feeling well during the 14-day period preceding the Event and has exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19; or
3. You otherwise feel that you represent a significant transmission risk, e.g., you are caring for someone that has COVID-19 or is not feeling well
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 during the 14-day period preceding the Event, you must contact your point of purchase by phone prior to your performance time to complete an exchange. You may be required to provide proof of such positive COVID-19 test as a condition to receiving an exchange.
If you are seeking an exchange for the other reasons stated above, you must contact your point of purchase by phone at least 48 hours prior to your performance time to complete an exchange.
In the event that you were unable to reach one of our customer service representatives, an email describing the reason for your request with a call back number will reserve your ability to make an exchange, provided that the email was sent prior to the applicable deadline.
ATG Tickets reserves the right to deny refunds for any purchaser that it believes is a broker or ticket reseller.
Given the uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, ATG Tickets reserves the right to shorten or extend this temporary policy. Exchange policies are set forth in the Terms and Conditions which can be found here.
Code of Conduct
Lyric Theatre is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience. By entering this theatre, you agree to the following code of conduct:
- Guests will refrain from taking flash photos and videos of the production.
- Guests will comply with bag searching procedures should they be approached by venue security. Large bags will be required to be checked at coat check.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
- Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time.
- Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- All persons entering the theatre, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
- The show is suitable for ages 8 and up. Children under 5 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Children under the age of 15 will not be admitted to the theatre without the accompaniment of an adult.
- Outside food & beverage
- Large professional camera and/or video recording equipment (may be checked at coat check)
- Flashlights & laser pointers
- Illegal substances
- Noise making devices & fireworks
- Large luggage (we kindly ask you make other arrangements for such items before arriving at the theatre)