GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT
Lyric Theatre is committed to creating a safe and enjoyable entertainment experience. By entering this theatre, you agree to the following code of conduct:
• Guests will refrain from taking flash photos and videos of the production.
• Guests will comply with bag searching procedures should they be approached by venue security. Large bags will be required to be checked at coat check.
• Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and must show their tickets when requested.
• Guests will not be permitted to smoke in the theatre at any time.
• Guests will consume alcoholic beverages in a responsible manner. Intervention with an impaired guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
• Guests will comply with requests from venue staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
• All guests under the age of 15 must have a guardian present.
• The show is suitable for ages 10 and up. Children under 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
• Outside food & beverage
• Large professional camera and/or video recording equipment (may be checked at coat check)
• Flashlights & laser pointers
• Illegal substances
• Noise making devices & fireworks
• Large luggage (we kindly ask you make other arrangements for such items before arriving at the theatre)