Effective Date: 22nd July 2016
The Information We Collect When You Use the Website
When you browse this website (“Site”), information about your visit is automatically stored in our web server logs. The server logs stores the details of the pages and content you request when you click on the links in our website. For example, it will store your IP address, referral source and the date and time of page requests.
You can browse our Site without providing us any personal information, but to purchase tickets, you must enter your details.
Information We Request Directly From You
We collect various personal details when you fill in our registration form, either via the website the Site or at the point of booking. These may include First Name, Last Name, Address (City, Street, State and Zip Code), Email Address, Phone Number(s), and Date of Birth.
Information Which We Obtain
We may also add information to your details, which we have obtained from other companies or sources. For example, we may cross check the accuracy of the information we hold with other databases, or we may add demographic information. Much of this data is created using publicly available sources.
Our Reasons for Collecting Personal Information
ATG Tickets US sells tickets for the live events for which you buy tickets. This might be an artist, venue, promoter, organisation, producer or sponsor.
Providing, Improving and Customising Our Services
We use your information primarily to provide you with the services and products you request, and related customer services (this includes providing this Site, website administration and security).
We also analyze this information to improve our understanding of you and our customer base in general.
We do this so that we can make better decisions about our services, advertising, products and content, based on a more informed picture of how our customers use our current services, and to provide you with a more customized experience.
We may use this information to help us to determine which offers, information, discounts and promotions you would most like to receive.
If you purchase a ticket for an event, we may contact you with service information related to your visit regardless of your marketing preferences. These may include your booking confirmation, updates about the event you are attending, post show survey emails and other useful information about your visit with us.
By providing us with your First Name, Last Name, Address (City, Street, State, and Zip Code), Email Address, Phone Number(s) you are ‘opting in’ and consenting for ATG Tickets US to hold your information and use it for analysis, direct marketing, or customer services purposes.
Listed below are additional ways in which we may use your Personally-Identifying Information:
– We may provide you the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you participate, we will request certain personally-identifying information from you, such as your name and email. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you, therefore, have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. If you choose to participate, we may share the personally-identifying information you provide with third parties, such as the business partners or vendors with whom we have partnered to conduct the contest or survey.
– We have features that allow you to send an email to yourself and/or others about an item on our site. If you choose to use our email referral service, you will be required to provide the email address or addresses that will be used in the notification. Upon form submission, an email will be generated to your recipient(s) inviting them to visit the site you have recommended.
– We may email you about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us, please follow the instructions at the bottom of the email for opting out.
– We disclose personally-identifying information if: (1) required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order; (2) we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or (3) we believe that you have abused the service by using it to attack other systems or to gain unauthorized access to any other system, to engage in spamming or otherwise to violate applicable laws.
You always have the option not to provide personally-identifying information to the Company. If you choose not to provide such information, you can still visit the site, but you may be unable to access certain parts of the Service.
Credit/debit card information is never shared with third parties beyond the payment processor. We do not store your credit card number or security code on our servers, though it may transit through our servers as it passes to the payment processor.
ATG Tickets US, our associated companies and/or other third parties may contact you by e-mail or post, telephone or SMS with information or offers regarding their goods and services such as discounts, exclusive offers or special event information. You will be given an opportunity to unsubscribe in every marketing e-mail we send you and you can modify information and preferences given to us when creating a password protected account on our ticketing system. If you opt in and sign up to hear from ATG Tickets US, we will continue to communicate with you unless you unsubscribe.
Information Sharing and Transfer
ATG Tickets US and its affiliates use data feeds between third party service providers with whom we and/or our affiliates have in place a written agreement protecting your information. We will store the data you provide to us through the Site on each of these systems. We will not share this data with any third parties without your consent, except under the following circumstances:
– with our affiliates as necessary to provide services to you
– if we use a third party supplier to carry out specific business operations (e.g. a mailing house, a courier, or a market research company) but only if we have in place a written agreement protecting your information;
– if we consider it necessary to comply with laws or regulations, to assist law enforcement, to protect the rights, property, or safety of ATG Tickets US our customers, users of this Site, or others;
– if the data is only being shared in an anonymous and aggregate form; or
– if ATG Tickets US or any of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your information may be one of the transferred assets.
– in the instance that ATG Tickets US are acting as a Ticketing Agent on behalf of a third party, in which case your data may be passed on to the third party for analysis purposes.
Cross Border Transfer
Your Californian Privacy Rights
If you live in California and have subscribed with us, you can request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for our marketing purposes. To exercise your rights, you can contact us here. Please clearly state that you are making a ‘California Shine the Light’ inquiry and we will respond in 30 days.
From time to time we may enter into agreements with other companies (collectively, our “business partners”) to facilitate our transactions with you, or to offer you additional products or services, including but not limited to co-branded products and services. We may share your personally identifiable information with our business partners as part of our agreements with them and to facilitate your transactions on this Site. We may also share your personally identifiable information with our business partners to enhance your use of the Site.
Legal and Administrative Disclosure
Any personally identifiable information you submit to us is subject to disclosure pursuant to judicial or other government subpoenas, warrants or orders. We otherwise reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information when we, in good faith, determine that such disclosure will help us comply with the law, protect the security or safety of our property, including but not limited to the Site, or the property of a third party, or is otherwise legally permissible and will help us in the administration of the Site. In addition, your personal information may be transferred to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets of ATG Tickets US.
Protection of Children
Personal information collected about children under age 13 is protected by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or collect any personal information on this Site from children under the age of 13. If you are younger than 13 years old, please do not submit or share with us any personal information on this Site. In addition, please tell your parents you are using the Site and have your parents e-mail us at [email protected] so that we may delete any information we may have collected about you.
Other Sites/Third Party Vendors and their Privacy Policies
This Site may contain third party content and links to other websites. ATG Tickets US is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites or for the privacy policies and practices of other third parties, and so you should be careful to read those websites’ privacy policies independently.
Our Security Precautions
To protect your personal identifiable information, ATG Tickets US use SSL or “Secure Sockets Lawyer”, an industry standard protocol, for completing online transactions. The device on which we store your information has reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Full details on these security precautions can be found here. Despite taking these steps, ATG Tickets US cannot promise that personally identifiable information will never be accessed by unauthorized third parties.
Material Changes Since Effective Date: [none]
Frequently asked questions
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone or other device for accessing the Internet, whenever you visit a website.
Do cookies mean I could get cold calls or junk mail?
The cookies we use do not contain any information which would allow us to identify you.
Do cookies compromise my security when using your website?
The cookies we use are completely safe and secure. They only enable us to monitor how many people are visiting our site and which pages they are visiting, so we can tell how busy the site is and which pages are most popular.
When we include links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information you submit. We recommend you read their policies as
ATG Ticket US is not responsible or liable for their privacy practises.
Google Analytics Cookies:
We use the default configuration of Google Analytics for measuring site statistics. For more details, visit this page on Google’s developer site.
Third party pixel tracking:
From time to time we may place a pixel on the confirmation page. If you purchase a ticket from us then information directly related to your purchase may be shared with the producer of the show. However, no personally identifiable information will ever be shared through this tracking.
Our contact details
This website is owned and operated by ATG Tickets US.