COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES:
By attending Harry Potter and the Cursed Child at the Lyric Theatre, all patrons are acknowledging their consent to, and agreed to abide by, the safety precautions that have been adopted therein, which may include the wearing of face coverings.
When you arrive at the Lyric Theatre, guests age 12 and older will need to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine AND present a government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport (guests 12-18 may use a government-issued ID or school ID – no photo required), as well as wear a mask inside unless actively eating or drinking. All of our performers, crew, and friendly theatre staff will also be vaccinated.
“Fully vaccinated” means on the date of the performance a guest is at least 14 days after their second dose of a two dose COVID-19 vaccine OR at least 14 days after their single dose of an approved single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
For international guests, TWO doses of any “mix and match” combination of an FDA or WHO approved COVID-19 vaccine are acceptable.
Guests under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a vaccinated adult and provide proof of one of the following:
• Proof of ONE dose (through February 28, 2022 only) of an FDA or WHO approved vaccine at least 14 days before the performance date; or
• A negative COVID-19 PCR test performed by a medical provider within 72 hours of the performance start time. The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test; or
• A negative COVID-19 rapid antigen test taken within 6 hours of the performance start time. The test results must clearly show the date and time of the test. Tests administered by a medical professional are preferred and will guarantee entry, though over-the-counter, app-base testing kits will be accepted if they clearly provide the date/time of the test results.
Those with further questions, please call 855-551-9777 or email [email protected].
Full safety protocols will also be shared in the “know before you go” pre-show email you will receive ahead of your performance.
Please note that failure to comply with any such precautions could result in guests being asked to leave the Venue. We further reserve the right to refuse entry to any person that refuses to comply with our safety protocols. Ticketholders who are denied entry for failing to satisfy proof of vaccination or, if applicable, recent negative COVID-19 test, as required by our safety protocols will not be entitled to a refund or exchange.
COVID-19 REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY:
ATG Tickets has instituted a temporary COVID-19 exchange/refund policy:
For tickets purchased on or before February 28, 2022, under the following circumstances, ATG Tickets will permit you to (i) exchange your tickets for the same Event at a later date; or (ii) if such exchange is not possible or not practical, e.g., the Event is one performance or limited run, refund your ticket purchase:
1. or someone in your party has tested positive for COVID-19 during the 14-day period preceding the Event;
2. You or someone in your party are not feeling well during the 14-day period preceding the Event and has exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19; or
3. You otherwise feel that you represent a significant transmission risk, e.g., you are caring for someone that has COVID-19 or is not feeling well.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 during the 14-day period preceding the Event, you must contact your point of purchase by phone prior to your performance time to complete an exchange or, if applicable, a refund. You may be required to provide proof of such positive COVID-19 test as a condition to receiving an exchange or refund.
If you are seeking a refund or exchange for the other reasons stated above, you must contact your point of purchase by phone at least 48 hours prior to your performance time to complete an exchange or, if applicable, a refund.
In the event that you were unable to reach one of our customer service representatives, an email describing the reason for your request with a call back number will reserve your ability to make an exchange, provided that the email was sent prior to the applicable deadline.
ATG Tickets reserves the right to deny refunds for any purchaser that it believes is a broker or ticket reseller.
Given the uncertainties surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, ATG Tickets reserves the right to shorten or extend this temporary policy. Exchange policies are set forth in the Terms and Conditions which can be found here.